TriPEI is accepting applications for event sanctioning for the 2020 season.
Event organizers are invited to download our Race Director Handbook to learn about how to hold a multi-sport event, and the requirements associated with sanctioning.
Sanctioning applications are filled out and submitted online. You will also need to submit additional documentation including an Event Emergency Plan; permit applications from applicable municipal, provincial, and federal authorities; and maps of courses and related facilities.
This process offers an excellent checklist to ensure your event is safe and secure for all participants, volunteers, and other stakeholders and that the event is conducted fairly for all competitors.
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Policy
- Discipline and Complaints Policy
- Financial Policy
- Conflict of Interest
- Dispute Resolution Policy
- Event Emergency Plan template
- Event Emergency Plan Guide
- ITU Rules
- ITU Organizers Guide
- Triathlon Canada Coaching Certification Pathways
- Canada SafeSport (https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/news/2019/03/safe-sport-for-all.html)
- SPORT-RELATED CONCUSSION GUIDELINES FOR CANADIAN NATIONAL AND NATIONAL
Triathlon Prince Edward Island. We can. We will.