2021 Subaru of Charlottetown Spud Isle Triathlon
Georgetown, PE, Canada
July 10, 2021 – July 10, 2021
SuperSprint Triathlon; 300 m swim/10 km bike/3 km run. Minimum age 14 years as of 31-12-2021
Sprint Distance Triathlon; 750 m swim/20 km bike/5 km run. Minimum age 16 years as of 31-12-2021
- Wetsuit call will be made an hour before start.
- Both events are non-draft legal and time-trial bikes may be used.
- An approved bike helmet must be worn on the bike-segment
- There will be no two- or three-person relay teams
Registration Options & Pricing
Registration closes Thursday July 8th at 23:30 Atlantic. There will be no race-day registration
|19 and under/SuperSprint
|Adult Open Age 20 to 59/SuperSprint
|60 and older/SuperSprint
|19 And Under/Sprint
|Adult Open Age 20 to 59/Sprint
|60 and older/Sprint
Race venue is 7 West Street. Georgetown
Packet Pick-up on venue on race morning; Saturday July 10th at 07:45
Race start at 08:30
Link to registers: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/login/?next=%2Fevents%2F2021-subaru-of-charlottetown-spud-isle-triathlon%2Fregistration%2Fsolo%2Fparticipant%2F&guest_login_enabled=0&event_slug=2021-subaru-of-charlottetown-spud-isle-triathlon
Covid-19 mitigation protocols will be in place.
- A face-mask covering the nose and mouth must be worn at all times when not competing.
- Water-stations will be self-serve
- Observe physical distancing during registration and TZ set-up
- A rolling start system will be used.