Looking to share your love of Triathlon? Think about becoming a NCCP Community Coach! Triathlon PEI invites you to join us in Charlottetown on May 17-19.
The Adult Community Coach workshop is for both beginner and experienced coaches who are currently coaching or intend to coach athletes 18 and older. Through this weekend introductory workshop, coaches will learn how to plan safe and effective practices, make ethical decisions, and learn basic technical skills. (This course has been scheduled to accommodate those planning to participate in the China Point Duathlon).
- Date: May 17-19, 2019
- Facilitators: Shannon Read
- Location: University of PEI/Bell Alliant Centre
- Times: 6-9 PM (Friday); 8am-4pm (Saturday); 1-4 PM (Sunday)
- Cost: $125.00, (50% rebate to participants who actively begin or continue to coach )
- Registration: email firstname.lastname@example.org